Parliamenntary Ombudsman since 2018.
Area of responsibility
- Application of the Social Service Act, the Act on Special Regulations on the Care of the Young (LVU) and the Act on the Care of Substance Abusers in Certain Cases (LVM).
- Application of the Act on the Provision of Support and Service for Certain Individuals with Certain Functional Impairments (LSS).
- The Children’s Ombudsman.
- National insurance (health insurance, parental insurance and industrial injury insurance; housing allowances and other income-related benefits; child allowances; maintenance advances etc.); the Swedish Social Insurance Inspectorate; the Swedish Pensions Agency.
- Other cases pertaining to the Ministry of Health and Social Affairs and agencies subordinate to it which do not fall within other areas of responsibility.
- The Public Employment Service, the Work Environment Authority; unemployment insurance; other cases pertaining to the Ministry of Employment and agencies subordinate to it which do not fall within other areas of responsibility.