The website is designed to allow you as a visitor to find the same information in several different ways.
You can use the menus or search for information by using the search function. The search function is located on a separate page and you get access to it by clicking the ’Search’ link in the upper right corner of the page.
The page footer also includes some shortcuts.
Change text size
You can change the size of the text in your browser. Many browsers let you do this by holding down the Ctrl key and using the scroll wheel on your mouse. If this does not work, you can use the 'View' menu of your browser:
- Internet Explorer: Select ’View’, followed by ’Text Size’
- Firefox: Select ’View’ followed by ’Text Size’. You can also hold down the Ctrl key and press + or -.
- Safari: Select ’Content’, then ’increase text size’ or ’reduce text size’
The web site uses the following hotkeys:
- S = Skip navigation, go straight to the text content
- 0 = About the website, accessibility information
- 1 = Start page
- 3 = Site map
- 4 = Search function
- 5 = Frequently Asked Questions
- 6 = About the website
- 7 = Contact us
Examples: Press alt + 1 in Windows or ctrl + 1 in MacOS to use hotkey 1 and go to the start page. In many browsers you will need to press enter to active the selection.
This web site supports the use of BrowseAloud – speech and reading support tools. Read more about BrowseAloud.