Calender on international visits and activities
For more information regarding the office of the Parliamentary Ombudsmen’s international activities please contact the International Coordinating Director Charlotte De Geer Fällman, firstname.lastname@example.org, phone +46 8 786 50 85.
- Visit by a Justice from the Neatherlands on September 20
- On May 25-27 IOI will host the 12th World Conference of the International Ombudsman Institute (IOI)
- On May 24 the Parliamentary Ombudsmen will host a digital visit for a Turkish delegation
- On May 6 IOI European Region – European Assembly, will meet by electronic means
- On April 29 the International Ombudsman Institute (IOI) holds a digital meeting for the European board as well as for the elected commissioners of the board
- On March 19 representatives from the EU Commission will host a digital meeting regarding the Commission’s latest report on the Rule of Law
- On November 26 officials from the European Ombudsman will take part in a webbased meeting with staff members of the Parliamentary Ombudsmen to take part in information regarding the management of complaints etc.
- On November 24 consular officials from the Brittish embassy, the Canadian embassy, the US embassy, the embassy of Australia and the embassy of New Zealand will take part in a webbased meeting to receive information on the procesing of complaints etc.
- On October 26 the European Network of Ombudsmen will hold a video conference to, among other things, examine the future role of the European Ombudsman
- Courtesy visit by the intenden Ambassador of Thailand on October 7
- On September 23 the ENNHRI and the Public Defender of Georgia will host a digital webinar on the topic: ”On-site monitoring of the Rights of Persons with Disabilities during Covid-19”
- Visit by the Ombudsman and Vice Ombudsman of Poland on September 9
- On May 12 the European Ombudsman will host a video conference on the current and future challenges that the European ombudsmen face due to the Covid-19 pandemic
- Visit by an advisor from the office of the Commissioner for Human Rights of the Council of Europe on January 22
Last updated at 2023-03-24